9/24/2015

"I like staff meetings!"

I am very much aware that not everyone can say such a sentence
and that makes me even more thankful for where I work and especially
whom I work with.

Staff meeting in September belongs to my favorite ones.
Sharing different experiences from the summer (how we've seen God at work)
is actually a great way of kicking off a new season!

 Clara and Danny Jones were with us this time as well. 
To hear the history of TCKompas from the mouth of someone 
who was there at the very beginning was very inspiring to me!

Saying good-byes isn't usually very pleasant. But saying good-buy to our colleague,
Zuzi Potocka (who meanwhile became Mrs.Sabol)  was different.
Looking back and see the outcome of how God worked in and through her is
in fact a reason for celebration!


We got to Žilina from several Slovak cities and villages and it felt so good
when Žilina's staff took care of us.
Kim and Zac, thank you for being such a great host!


So this is how our team looks like together with our interns and friends with same vision.
And the vision is:

"Being a part of a movement of God amont the youth of Slovakia 
that finds its home in the local church and transforms society."

No comments:

Post a Comment