4/16/2014

I see fire...

"zima zima - teplo teplo"
"cold cold - hot hot"


Our annual conference. This theme was about to explore our hearts if they are on fire for God! How to find it? How to keep it? How to share it? These were the objectives, and yet we knew that it is not us who can produce this fire in the hearts of participants. Only God could do it! 

And He did it! When you click on our TCK website /blog, you'll find out more about how it happend. Reading answers to the question "If our desire was to let the Christ shine on us, did it happened during the conference? When? How?"...is super encouraging!

And did God shine on me? When? How?

Preparation of seminar on prayer, seeking His face and choosing songs for the worship time....the whole process of KPM preparation was a huge blessing! And then, serving together with Miriam, Amy, Abby, Mark, Peter, Gavin and leading others into the presence of the Lord...what an honour!


"You have filled my heart with GREATER JOY than when their grain and new wine abound." 
Psalm4:8


That's how I felt. My heart filled with greater joy. I was reminded of the verse from 1 Chronicles 16:27 
"Splendour and majesty are before him; strenght and JOY in his dwelling/place/presence."


Since my Sunday school years I know that Jesus is the answer for everything. We tend to make jokes about it, but it really works, because He is enough, He really is THE ANSWER! "He is before all things and in Him all things hold together. And He is the head of the body, the church; He is the beginning and the first-born from among the dead, so that in everything He might have the supremacy. For God was pleased to have all his fulness dwell in Him, and through Him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through His blood, shed on the cross." Colossians 1:17-20


I truly believe that we live in days of revival. I want to see it! I want to pray for it! Join me! What a privilege to be part of it, to see things that others were just dreaming about. 
I see fire...

No comments:

Post a Comment