12/19/2013

just an ordinary day

 after two crazy months of moving from one place to another and organizing events 
these days seem boring

and yet...

majority of my/our days are 

for example my last two days were filled with 
administration and paperwork
reading books and other materials
meeting people over a cup of coffee
processing and planning 

nothing special, I would say
and I didn't feel fine /don't ask me why ... I don't know/

I was looking for something extraordinary
even through fb
something that would bring more excitement into my life

.........................................

sometimes I tend to look at the ordinary days like an unwanted must
some kind of transitional stage between two extraordinary experiences

but this is where my life happens

it is made out of small decisions I make daily
my character is being built up especially in those moments when nobody's watching
if I want to be entrusted with much, I need to be trusted with little
He is with me in all those moments

therefore

it's ok to have an "ok day" 
i just need to change my mind set
look closer
and capture its beauty




No comments:

Post a Comment