6/27/2013

When Fusion fills its purpose

God. Music. Fun. Exhaustion. Interest. Frustration. Joy. Improvisation. Drama. Fight. Friendships. Workshops. Concerts.  Laughter. Cry. Prayers. Food. Team. Place. Time. Community.

Terry English (the leader of Fusion Europe) promised us that the first year is going to be veeery interesting. We would experience different kinds of emotions. He was right. And although it was very demanding, it was worth it!

Reading the feedback from our students made me very thankful. Thankful for this tool which God uses for his glory! I want you to be encouraged as well, so here are some of those statements (of course with the students'permission)




"I improved playing the piano and got many new friends. I've learned more about God's grace. I think I became more open with others. I love our songs and that I play in the band. I feel safe here and I can laugh or be weird and people still like me."

"It's a therapy, one afterroon which gives me a positive energy for the rest of the week. It's a good influence, I do less stupid things, I behave better. I've learned to communicate with people...which is a problem for me. I gained self confidence. I improved my music skills. I have new friends and I found out that not all believers are fanatics or double/faced but they are good people who can support you and treat themselves as a family."

"A place where I have a lot of friends who always cheer me up. I meet new people with their life stories. God teaches me how to evangelize. I've learned to understand people more."

"Everytime I'm at Fusion I notice a change in my behavior. I have a bigger respect towards others."


"It's a new family. I was surprised by frankness of  these people. You are not only singing, but also talking, having fun, games. I was afraid of new people, but Fusion convinced me about the opposite. I'm thankful that I can be here with you."



"A beeter relationship with God. I got new friends. I learned to be more kind to people and look at others from different perspective. I try to find the good in people. Fusion is a second family for me. They cook well in here :-) I improved my singing."


No comments:

Post a Comment