4/11/2013

How groceries and a painting can tell you that someone cares

a tough week and not exactly according to my expectations.

many fights in different battle fields and not always a winner. 
tiredness, self-pity, questionmarks. why is this happening to me? 

and then... my dad called. we set up a lunch date with my mom and him. but instead of going to a fancy restaurant, we ended up eating our food from white plastic boxes in his office /among the car parts which he sells/.
this happend for a reason. just few days before i talked to my mom about life, work, and poor condition of my fridge. so, my parents decided to spend their money differently. after this simple lunch, my mom took me to the grocery store and bought everything i needed....literally.



then i went to my friend‘s house. besides other stuff, monika gave me a present /i’ve never got present 2 months after my b-day!/ J she gave me a painting.

this painting:



isn’t it beautiful? she made it by herself /remembering that i love music/.

i was so overwhelmed by these very specific expressions of love.

you, an invisible God used visible men to show me that you care. i was weak, you sent them to strenghten my body and soul.


i still don’t have answers to all my whys. i’m back in the battle field, tired, and yet willing to carry on. thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment